- AC vs. DC and a slice of family lore by: Paul Kando
- Plumbing Lessons by: Paul Kando
- Bikes, Bikeways, Light Rail by: Paul Kando
- Time for Science by: Paul Kando
- Covid-19 Offers a Watershed Moment by: Paul Kando
- Could Clean Air Outlast COVID-19’s Lockdowns? by: Paul Kando
- Crowdsourcing Meat? by: Paul Kando
- Fossil-Fuel Subsidies Must End by: Paul Kando
- Common Denominators: Covid 19 and Climate Change by: Paul Kando
Interior Storm Windows
Contact Topher Belknap if you need materials, kits, or complete storms.
We are a group of professionals, business persons, public officials and other citizens from the Damariscotta area of Midcoast Maine who have joined together to promote a sustainable, socially responsible and balanced economy built on the production of goods, rather than just services, retail sales, and tourism. We believe that the best way to begin to achieve this is by addressing the problems of threatening climate change, oil dependency, food supply, and the rising cost of energy.
For more information on the focus and direction we are currently taking, please read this document: Working to make Damariscotta an alternative energy center and creating well paying jobs in the process.