Energy Coop Meeting
April 9th 7:00pm
Storm window workshops
Done until Fall
Contact Topher Belknap if you need materials.
CONA Lives On!
- Building Science and My Cat by: Paul Kando
- Laws Buildings Obey – Even When Their Builders Do Not by: Paul Kando
- Passivhaus: Why No One Should Build Anything Less by: Paul Kando
- Buyer Beware! by: Paul Kando
- Creative Destruction, Solar Style by: Paul Kando
- The Energy-Democracy Connection by: Paul Kando
- I Could be Wrong by: Paul Kando
We are a group of professionals, business persons, public officials and other citizens from the Damariscotta area of Midcoast Maine who have joined together to promote a sustainable, socially responsible and balanced economy built on the production of goods, rather than just services, retail sales, and tourism. We believe that the best way to begin to achieve this is by addressing the problems of threatening climate change, oil dependency, food supply, and the rising cost of energy.
For more information on the focus and direction we are currently taking, please read this document: Working to make Damariscotta an alternative energy center and creating well paying jobs in the process.