Energy Coop Meeting
April 22nd 7:00pm
Winslow Myers, 16 Britol Pines Road, Bristol
Storm window workshops
Postponed. We are looking for a new site to host the workshops. Check
back here for any updates.
Contact Topher Belknap if you need materials.
CONA Lives On!
- A Few Thoughts About Lighting by: Paul Kando
- Common Sense Winter Comfort by: Paul Kando
- Some Zero Cost Energy Savings by: Paul Kando
- 2015 Resolution by: Paul Kando
- Moisture 201: Measuring Humidity by: Topher Belknap
- Glossary of Terms by: Topher Belknap
- Passivhaus: Why No One Should Build Anything Less by: Paul Kando
We are a group of professionals, business persons, public officials and other citizens from the Damariscotta area of Midcoast Maine who have joined together to promote a sustainable, socially responsible and balanced economy built on the production of goods, rather than just services, retail sales, and tourism. We believe that the best way to begin to achieve this is by addressing the problems of threatening climate change, oil dependency, food supply, and the rising cost of energy.
For more information on the focus and direction we are currently taking, please read this document: Working to make Damariscotta an alternative energy center and creating well paying jobs in the process.