Storm window workshops
Ongoing until March 22nd
- Water Heating Choices by: Paul Kando
- Avoiding the cost of Willful Ignorance by: Paul Kando
- Beating winter costs without money (Part 1) by: Paul Kando
- Beating winter costs without money (Part 2) by: Paul Kando
- Why Seal Electrical Outlets and Switches by: Paul Kando
- Why Seal and Insulate the Basement Ceiling by: Paul Kando
We are a group of professionals, business persons, public officials and other citizens from the Damariscotta area of Midcoast Maine who have joined together to promote a sustainable, socially responsible and balanced economy built on the production of goods, rather than just services, retail sales, and tourism. We believe that the best way to begin to achieve this is by addressing the problems of threatening climate change, oil dependency, food supply, and the rising cost of energy.
For more information on the focus and direction we are currently taking, please read this document: Working to make Damariscotta an alternative energy center and creating well paying jobs in the process.