Storm window workshops
Postponed. We are looking for a new site to host the workshops.
Check back here for any updates.
Contact Topher Belknap if you need materials, kits, or complete storms.
- Deep Snow Lesson and an Easy Fix by: Paul Kando
- Getting Grandfathered by: Paul Kando
- Must Houses Breathe? by: Paul Kando
- Jobs in a Sustainable Energy Sector by: Paul Kando
- A Word About Nuclear Power by: Paul Kando
- Passive House as Energy Retrofit by: Paul Kando
- Passive House: Home Building for the 21st Century by: Paul Kando
We are a group of professionals, business persons, public officials and other citizens from the Damariscotta area of Midcoast Maine who have joined together to promote a sustainable, socially responsible and balanced economy built on the production of goods, rather than just services, retail sales, and tourism. We believe that the best way to begin to achieve this is by addressing the problems of threatening climate change, oil dependency, food supply, and the rising cost of energy.
For more information on the focus and direction we are currently taking, please read this document: Working to make Damariscotta an alternative energy center and creating well paying jobs in the process.