- Climate Tightly Intertwined with Health by: Paul Kando
- Energy, Climate and the G-20 by: Paul Kando
- Status of Women Key to Sustainability by: Paul Kando
- Food Energy by: Paul Kando
- Let's Bike More by: Paul Kando
- Climate Decsions by: Paul Kando
- Rethinking Transportation by: Paul Kando
- Focus on Transportation by: Paul Kando
- Roof Tiles in Solar’s Future by: Paul Kando
- Enough To Go Around by: Paul Kando
Interior Storm Windows
Contact Topher Belknap if you need materials, kits, or complete storms.
We are a group of professionals, business persons, public officials and other citizens from the Damariscotta area of Midcoast Maine who have joined together to promote a sustainable, socially responsible and balanced economy built on the production of goods, rather than just services, retail sales, and tourism. We believe that the best way to begin to achieve this is by addressing the problems of threatening climate change, oil dependency, food supply, and the rising cost of energy.
For more information on the focus and direction we are currently taking, please read this document: Working to make Damariscotta an alternative energy center and creating well paying jobs in the process.